Friday, May 15, 2020

Paint Party Friday - Ram


Welcome to Paint Party Friday! I am showing a Ram (or male sheep) here today. It was a piece I did last month on Instagram for @alexandrasillos #patternedthingsbyalex. It shows off the majestic and symmetrical patterned horns of a brown skinned Ram.

This is the long Victoria Day weekend in Canada, normally many cottage owners head up north with friends and family.  I suspect/hope traffic will be light as everyone is being asked not go to their cottages at this time.

31 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Harika. İyi tatiller

BLOGitse said...

This is strong looking!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great work, wonderful animal!
Have good weekend , Elke

Hot guys said...

Hey Christine, the male sheep is lovely! 🤎🤍🤎🤍

Marianela Beauty Tips said...

Hi! Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.
I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

Barb said...

Stunning ram! The detail looks work intensive, but it was worth it.

Susan said...

Wow! This is a beauty! Have a happy PPF

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful piece, he looks very majestic.

DUTA said...

I'm quite impressed by your ram! You've got talent, no doubt about it.

Sudipto Sarkar said...

Like I keep saying, your blog's an inspiration. So I started an art channel on Youtube... I also mentioned your blog on my post recently... I hope that's okay. :)

peppylady (Dora) said...

I find them agile and great to watch on mountain cliffs.
Coffee is on

R's Rue said...

The cutest.

JFM said...

Excellent piece of art!
Our world is so different from a year ago...very sad.

artbyjune said...

Beautiful ram!

Jenn Jilks said...

This is so good!

sirkkis said...

Bold and beautiful. Love it.
Happy PPF and weekend ❤️

Lady Fi said...

Great painting!

gigi-hawaii said...

Very nice looking ram. I like the horns.

Debra said...

Excellent and stunning piece.

Lowcarb team member said...

Those horns are fabulous.
A very nice piece.

Happy Weekend Wishes.

All the best Jan

Linda Kunsman said...

handsome looking ram illustration. happy PPF!

DeniseinVA said...

Great painting, those horns are impressive. This ram reminds me of the one my niece has as a pet. His horns are impressive too.

Tammie Dickerson said...

Wonderful design! He knows how handsome he is - lol! Happy PPF!

dellgirl said...

What a cute ram, Christine. The symmetrical patterned horns add the perfect touch.

DVArtist said...

Oh Christine he is so regal. Well done my friend.

carol l mck said...

wonderful ram illustration ~ awesome ^_^

Be Well, Be Safe,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

NatureFootstep said...

such a cute one. :)
Take care, stay safe. :)

Anonymous said...

Nicely done!

Ananka said...

He look good :-D

Jennifer Rose said...

great job with the shading :)