I found this recipe for Easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls and gave it a try since I can't find any yeast at my grocery store at the moment. It came together quickly and tasted good. Mind you, I think regular yeast cinnamon rolls are better. Not that I have used yeast before but hopefully I will eventually.
This recipe also has a youtube video. These are really helpful and gives you a real idea of what is involved so you can decide if it is for you to try. In fact I went from here to the actual recipe link. What did we do before youtube (and Google of course).
This recipe also has a youtube video. These are really helpful and gives you a real idea of what is involved so you can decide if it is for you to try. In fact I went from here to the actual recipe link. What did we do before youtube (and Google of course).
24 comments:
They look good! Enjoy! Hugs, Valerie
Hello Christine,
I like cinnamon. I probably love this role.
Maybe it's better not to bake them :))
Greetings,
Hilly
Yummie!
They look so yum! My fav rolls ever!
I like this yummie too!
Yum
Don't those look delicious!
Mmmm, these rolls do look amazing, Christine. 😏
Drooling... 💦 Would love to try one! 🙂
Or, well, a few! 😃🤷♂️
Cinnamon buns are certainly one of my favorites.
I think I can smell them over here:) Thanks for the link, Christine!!
Looks delicious. We buy our pastries from the store.
Yum! Thanks for sharing this - I saved the recipe (you've gotta love a recipe that says from bowl to belly in 30 minutes! Lol!)
Oh Baby - YES
Cheers
I don't know if they have frozen bread dough in Canada, but I find that Bridgeford frozen dough to be much easier than making one's own yeast dough. Yeast is not easy to work with if you have no experience with it. It takes a lot of work and you have to do it pretty well or the texture is just not good. I had to laugh when the shut down began and all these people ran out and bought baking supplies. If you regularly bake, you have the supplies. If you don't bake, this might not be the best time to start. Like, Gigi wrote, buying baked goods is just a lot easier.
They do look good and I do like cinnamon :)
All the best Jan
At one time I entered cinnamon rolls in the fair
I need to make these one day
I do like cinnamon a lot. Flour is so hard to get just now, some of the shops have started selling flour from their bakery sections! I saw some when we were out shopping the other day. I guess their bakery sections can afford the hit in flour then!
Oh my...delicious!
well they look and sound delicious. I probably won't try them though because it would make me have to be in the kitchen which I'm allergic to since my kids flew the nest.
great success :)))
your rolls look compelling dear Christine
i am bit confused about yeast i saw online brown one
other is common here white one that my mom used to extract from wheat grains
good question Baili, I should learn more about yeast.
Nice to have alternatives. You can, if you fancy, make your own starter and ever need to buy yeast.
I'd make them but would prob end up eating them all lol
Post a Comment