This is funny, do you have trouble getting to sleep? This happens to me sometimes, I blame it on hormones or perhaps if there has been too much going on.
Everyone might sometimes have a sleeping problem, yet ultimately finds some trick or tip to help fall asleep. For example, eating a banana at bed time.
Oh yes, I am awake for awhile before I fall asleep...and alas, I'm usually talking to myself about what the menu will be for tomorrow...Yikes I probably need some sleep therapy...hahahaah
HAHA! That is funny. I have no trouble falling asleep but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night unable to get back to sleep. There have been days when I'm up as early as 3 AM!
oh yeah, i have those nights - it can be anything - usually it is when a child of mine is having issues about something and i know there is nothing i can do about it except think about it ...all.....darn...night.
19 comments:
Too funny! I often can't fall asleep although I am tired. But I just had a good night so I'm not complaining! Hugs, Valerie
Thinking too much becomes an issue. When that happens, I turn on the TV with a sleep timer to turn it off after about an hour.
Everyone might sometimes have a sleeping problem, yet ultimately finds some trick or tip to help fall asleep. For example, eating a banana at bed time.
π
I hear you. I usually listen to boring podcasts in the night!
Not often I have trouble sleeping. Usual it because I was computer to late.
I find caffeine keeps me up at night even though I drink it in the morning. So, now, I don't drink coffee and diet coke.
sometimes yes, like with you when something exciting happened in the evening!
Greetings Elke
Oh yes, I am awake for awhile before I fall asleep...and alas, I'm usually talking to myself about what the menu will be for tomorrow...Yikes I probably need some sleep therapy...hahahaah
Haha this is funny! My mind always goes 100 miles per hours at bedtime :-|
Very nice! πππ Thanks for sharing! πππ
absolutely ….many people trouble to fall in sleep
LOL!
All the best Jan
I have at least one night each week where I don't sleep well.
I love it. Actually, this happens to me all the time. I’m thrilled if I get more than 6 hours of sleep.
Hahahahaha
I don't think penguins have knees. :)
I wake up every night around 3-4 and ponder such thoughts.
HAHA! That is funny. I have no trouble falling asleep but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night unable to get back to sleep. There have been days when I'm up as early as 3 AM!
oh yeah, i have those nights - it can be anything - usually it is when a child of mine is having issues about something and i know there is nothing i can do about it except think about it ...all.....darn...night.
Post a Comment