My Life
Good ones! Have a great day, stay safe, hugs, Valerie
These are some funny memes!xoxoLovelywww.mynameislovely.com
The wine one is my favorite! :)
Hilarious! Especially the one with the tan lines.
These were great!Thanks for the laughs...I needed a few :)Stay Safe 🌷
Hahha my hubby bought me wine two days ago :)
Being that I am a kid of the 70s and I think those yrs totally rocked....I love that meme.
A great way to start the day! Thanks, Christine!!
I loved these, especially the first one:) Thanks for sharing.
Haha these are all great! :-D
These were great Christine, think my favourite is the first one :)All the best Jan
Yes. I'm working on a mullet!
OMG, its funny yet sad at the same time. And all over the world the story is same.
Thank for the smile
Hahaha. Those are good.
Cute memes
HAHAHA! Loved these. Thank you for the smile :)
hahathese were amazing i would love to reinstall lol
These are great! I’ve been wondering about tan lines on people with masks.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Good ones! Have a great day, stay safe, hugs, Valerie
These are some funny memes!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
The wine one is my favorite! :)
Hilarious! Especially the one with the tan lines.
These were great!
Thanks for the laughs...I needed a few :)
Stay Safe 🌷
Hahha my hubby bought me wine two days ago :)
Being that I am a kid of the 70s and I think those yrs totally rocked....I love that meme.
A great way to start the day! Thanks, Christine!!
I loved these, especially the first one:) Thanks for sharing.
Haha these are all great! :-D
These were great Christine, think my favourite is the first one :)
All the best Jan
Yes. I'm working on a mullet!
OMG, its funny yet sad at the same time. And all over the world the story is same.
Thank for the smile
Hahaha. Those are good.
Cute memes
HAHAHA! Loved these. Thank you for the smile :)
haha
these were amazing
i would love to reinstall lol
These are great! I’ve been wondering about tan lines on people with masks.
Post a Comment