Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Remain Cautious

One of my sisters sent me this link worth reading.  If you are feeling more relaxed that the pandemic curve has flattened and that things are gradually opening up, you still have to be cautious.  The downward curve will take an equal number of deaths, the smart and cautious ones will be spared.  I am staying away from Walmart and Costco for the time being.   My grocery store has all the real  essentials, it even sells hair colour, haha.

And I am sharing some more coronavirus jokes with you today, I am guilty of that puff pastry one:





22 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha on that last one. I LOVE IT. Got a real laugh out loud from me. I'm sharing this with my girlfriends tomorrow. Thanks for the wonderful laugh and smile.

Hot guys said...

I agree, though. Gotta be careful. 🙂 LMAO at the last one. 😜

Valerie-Jael said...

So tree. We need to be very cautious. Lots of people are protesting ere because they want to be 'free' again. They are just so stupid. Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Lady Fi said...

Love that T shirt in the first shot.

Lovely said...

Haha, so true hun, they all made me laugh!


xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Tanza Erlambang said...

You are lucky, you can get "hair colour" easily.... hehehe...lol.
25 years stuff? wow...un-believable.

# Stay safe, healthy and virus free

Busy Bee Suz said...

I had read Erin's piece last week; very informative. We need to keep our guard up.
LOL at the 25 year old pastry.

R's Rue said...

I agree

Sandra Cox said...

Most places in the US are still on the rise. If we had uniformity on mask wearing and safety guidelines it would help.
Loved the memes.

gigi-hawaii said...

Thanks for the link, but I prefer to look at the jokes. I loved the first one, especially.

peppylady (Dora) said...

It been months since I been in Walmart. If something I need from Walmart I will order it off of line.

Lorraine said...

Interesting article. I've cleaned out some cabinets and been amazed at what I found.

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for the link Christine. I shall take a look later. I am not going to be rushing outside any time soon and prefer to be cautious. Thank you also for the humor, it keeps us going :)

Monica Hein ~ Beauty Diary said...

That last one is funny

sandy said...

love the funnies! ... puff pastry - ...too funny. I have found a really old box of cheese sticks from years ago recently in my freezer.

Chris Lally said...

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh:) Really love the first one!

Gloria Baker said...

Love this Christine, when I go to the super and all are with masks I think is terrible but funny!!!

Evi Erlinda said...

Lol!
Thanks for the link.

lissa said...

Thanks for the laughs. We all need it.

Have a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! That last one is so true :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Many thanks for the laughs …

All the best Jan

Ananka said...

Good jokes there! Haha yes the puff pastry one is brill!