Friday, November 3, 2023

Art For Fun Friday - Model


 Welcome to Friday Art! I did a model I saw in the newspaper for you today. I loved the pink outfit. Linking  to Gillena's Art for Fun Friday. Nicole is unwell and cannot host her Friday Face Off unfortunately.  Thinking of her today.

24 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Love how you caught the model.
Yes, hope Nicole is well soon...

Angie's Recipes said...

Very chic! Hope Nicole get well soon.

roentare said...

She looks quite cool.

Recomenzar said...

I love your blog

ellie said...

You really captured her catwalk moves. Awesome outfit too!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

I love your fashion art!

My name is Erika. said...

Your model looks great Christine. And the pink is FUN! Have super start to your weekend.

Ivy's Closet said...

Awesome Friday art! Wonderful to see your work! All the best to your creativity!

Granny Annie said...

I posted an old ACEO on my blog. Hoping for the best for Nicole. This is nice to have as tribute in her absence.

gigi-hawaii said...

Cute outfit.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovely!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I love this one, Christine! Sure hope Nicole feels better soon.
Blessings!

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one.
Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday
Much🖤love

peppylady (Dora) said...

The black back ground set it off nicely.
Coffee is on,

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful piece, Christine. Hae a great day, hugs!

carol l mck said...

Very 'hip' model art work ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

J.P. Alexander said...

Genial pintura. Te mando un beso

DeniseinVA said...

That’s very nice. It’s a great piece.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Definitely caught the model pose, she looks pretty in pink x

Tanza Erlambang said...

awesome

Lowcarb team member said...

Great model art Christine.
I do hope Nicole feels better soon.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

wonderful!

Hug Elke ( Lebensglück)

Adam said...

Nice art

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lovely outfit you drew.