Sunday, November 12, 2023

Gillena's Sunday Smiles - Pretty Arrangement


 I liked this pretty flower arrangement at the Medical Imaging clinic I attended this past Friday.  I went for a bone density test.  I also go there for digital mammograms every couple of years.

Linking to Gillena's Sunday Smiles.

26 comments:

Terra said...

Pretty flowers, they might be anemones, they look like the ones I grow in pots on my patio.

roentare said...

That looks quite pretty

Iris Flavia said...

Very pretty indeed.
Oh, yes, those dates...

DUTA said...

Pretty arrangement indeed. It sure softens the medical atmosphere in the room.

Angie's Recipes said...

It's pretty! Is your bone density test covered by insurance? I always want to do a test, but not sure how to go about it.

Ivy's Closet said...

This does look like a great arrangement for Fall. Lovely!

Christine said...

Angie it is covered by the government in Canada for high risk individuals, I was at the osteo borderline last year, so my doctor ordered another test this year .

Christine said...

Terra they do look like anemones, even the birds can't tell real from artificial these days they look so good.

Lorraine said...

Very pretty. Love those colors.

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely. Sure made me smile. Had my digital mammograms earlier in the year👍🏽

Much🖤love

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful flowers Christine. They are especially lovely on a cold autumn day.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Medical offices need all the cheer they can get. Beautiful, Christine!

Mary Kirkland said...

That is pretty.

peppylady (Dora) said...

No question, such lovely flower arrangement.
Coffee is on.

Kay said...

Oh yes! That's very pretty. You and I are on the same schedule. My doctor just told me to go and get a mammogram and bone density test.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like the flowers.
Hope your bone density test went well.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindo a reglo. Espero que estes bien de salud. Te mando un beso.

Unknown said...

looks pretty...i like purple flower too

dellgirl said...

I like this blog post, it’s nice, and I love the photo. Thank you for sharing this. I hope your tests went well. Wishing you a wonderful week.

Veronica Lee said...

It really is very lovely, Christine.

Hugs and blessings

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Hena Tayeb said...

Pretty.

sandy said...

I like those flowers!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is lovely. I hope your bones are in good standing.

DeniseinVA said...

Very pretty!

baili said...

Oh they are Gorgeous ❤