My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art for Fun Friday.
Very pretty!
Love it!Hugs and blessings, Christine
Very well done, a beautiful bird.
Heron has horns. Really like a mythical creature
...I looks like a heron to me!
Birds make nice subjects, I like yours very much.
I'm not sure if it's a blue heron, but it's a very nice drawing Christine. Happy almost weekend ro toy.
I think the heron is one of my "spirit animals" Somewhere i have a lovely photo that I took of one in flight. I started a painting of it but I never finished it.
What a look on the heron's face! Great job!
Es muy bonito. Besos
Awesome!
Spectacular! Awesome art! 💜
Wonderful art! I love how you captured this bird. Happy Friday!❤️
Very well done. It's a beauty.
You're good at drawing animals. Very nice.
Great drawing, Christine. Blessings!
It's a good looking bird whatever it is. You caught it well.
OMG! Christine I love this so much. I am always impressed with your art. Have a lovely weekend.
Beautiful drawing, hugs, Valerie
That Great Blue Heron is gorgeous, Christine!
That came out great.
A lovely drawing.Happy Friday Wishes.All the best Jan
Es una bella garza. Te mando un beso.
This is very nice, Christine.
beautiful painting of lovely bird....have a great weekend.
Lovely art work ~ thanks,Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Very cool drawing. You rock at these.
Thanks Ivy and hello!
A perfect offering for face-off! And thanks for coming by!
That is a cute heron.
Nicely done!
She IS lovely!
Beautiful painting!
Post a Comment
33 comments:
Very pretty!
Love it!
Hugs and blessings, Christine
Very well done, a beautiful bird.
Heron has horns. Really like a mythical creature
...I looks like a heron to me!
Birds make nice subjects, I like yours very much.
I'm not sure if it's a blue heron, but it's a very nice drawing Christine. Happy almost weekend ro toy.
I think the heron is one of my "spirit animals" Somewhere i have a lovely photo that I took of one in flight. I started a painting of it but I never finished it.
What a look on the heron's face! Great job!
Es muy bonito. Besos
Awesome!
Spectacular! Awesome art! 💜
Wonderful art! I love how you captured this bird. Happy Friday!❤️
Very well done. It's a beauty.
You're good at drawing animals. Very nice.
Great drawing, Christine. Blessings!
It's a good looking bird whatever it is. You caught it well.
OMG! Christine I love this so much. I am always impressed with your art. Have a lovely weekend.
Beautiful drawing, hugs, Valerie
That Great Blue Heron is gorgeous, Christine!
That came out great.
A lovely drawing.
Happy Friday Wishes.
All the best Jan
Es una bella garza. Te mando un beso.
This is very nice, Christine.
beautiful painting of lovely bird....
have a great weekend.
Lovely art work ~ thanks,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Very cool drawing. You rock at these.
Thanks Ivy and hello!
A perfect offering for face-off! And thanks for coming by!
That is a cute heron.
Nicely done!
She IS lovely!
Beautiful painting!
Post a Comment