Monday, November 13, 2023

A new Mexican restaurant

Horchata Drink

Mexican beer

guacamole appetizer

corn taco dishes

 We went to try a new to us Mexican restaurant called Los Gyros.  It was very busy and popular.  My family loved it.  It was not my favourite but I did enjoy  my horchata drink.  Some of the food can be very spicy.

21 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Not a fan of Mexican food...fine with spicy food, but it has too much carbs.

Iris Flavia said...

Hmmmm, it all looks very yummy!

ellie said...

Interesting name for it. Oh, Horchata! I'm glad you found a drink there to enjoy!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Looks great! Glad to see it busy. Although, it can give me lots of anxiety too. Happy Monday!

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

My name is Erika. said...

I have never had horchata. Hmmmm. I need to check that out.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love Mexican food!!

R's Rue said...

Looks delicious.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

If Mexican food is too spicy, I simply can't eat it.
Blessings, Christine!

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks good, although I mustn't eat spicy food any more. Hugs, Valerie

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, Spicy Mexican Food! I'm there! Looks like a great drink too. It's a popular drink here, as well.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Looks delicious!

gigi-hawaii said...

I love Mexican!!! We buy a lot from Taco Bell. Power Bowl, Chicken chalupa, Beef soft taco, Mexican pizza. Cheap and convenient. We eat there about 2-3 times a week.

Food Blogger said...

Oh wow, looks so yummy! I love spicy!

Lowcarb team member said...

It can be fun to try a new restaurant.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

A mi me gustala comida mexicana . La horchata es rica. Te mando un beso.

Tanza Erlambang said...

delicious

Las Locuras de Ahyde said...

Que buena pinta tenía la comida. Besos

sandy said...

Gotta say - that Mexican beer kind of interested me. lol

DeniseinVA said...

That looks like a fun time. I looked up what a horchata drink was. Sounds like something I would enjoy.

baili said...

Glad you enjoyed the drink