My Life
The falls look lovely.
Beautiful fall season in that your daughter's photo...
Lovely shot! Oh, the leaves have been blowing in the wind here. We have had such a dry month. I was hoping for some rain.
I love those big windows in your kitchen Christine. My kitchen is rather dark so I'm jealous. :)
Lovely view! And what a lot of yard waste, oh my! Hugs, Valerie
very beautiful views
Beautiful
Erica thanks, those are the patio doors
Beautiful view.
Wonderful fall shots, Christine. Thanks for sharing!
That is some huge window, beautiful view!
You have such a pretty view from your kitchen. Beautiful.
What a gorgeous view from your home. Sad the leaves must go to the dump rather than being composted.
I think brilliant yellow leaves are the prettiest.
Pretty.
Pretty view indeed. Leaves just wear me out.
Beautiful.
A lovely view.There's always plenty of fallen leaves in the garden/yard at this time of year.Hope you are having a good week.All the best Jan
Stopping back by to Thank you for commenting on my blog the other day. That’s so nice of you.
Pretty view out your window!
Linda foto. Te mando un beso.
That is a pretty view and oh my, all that raking!
Despite it saddens heart a little fall is spectacular no doubt: )
That yellow reflected on the table is so warming!
Wow at the volume of waste
Post a Comment
25 comments:
The falls look lovely.
Beautiful fall season in that your daughter's photo...
Lovely shot! Oh, the leaves have been blowing in the wind here. We have had such a dry month. I was hoping for some rain.
I love those big windows in your kitchen Christine. My kitchen is rather dark so I'm jealous. :)
Lovely view! And what a lot of yard waste, oh my! Hugs, Valerie
very beautiful views
Beautiful
Erica thanks, those are the patio doors
Beautiful view.
Wonderful fall shots, Christine. Thanks for sharing!
That is some huge window, beautiful view!
You have such a pretty view from your kitchen. Beautiful.
What a gorgeous view from your home. Sad the leaves must go to the dump rather than being composted.
I think brilliant yellow leaves are the prettiest.
Pretty.
Pretty view indeed.
Leaves just wear me out.
Beautiful.
A lovely view.
There's always plenty of fallen leaves in the garden/yard at this time of year.
Hope you are having a good week.
All the best Jan
Stopping back by to Thank you for commenting on my blog the other day. That’s so nice of you.
Pretty view out your window!
Linda foto. Te mando un beso.
That is a pretty view and oh my, all that raking!
Despite it saddens heart a little fall is spectacular no doubt: )
That yellow reflected on the table is so warming!
Wow at the volume of waste
Post a Comment