Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Some free samples



 Some free samples arrived in my mailbox the other day.  (Sorry, I photographed the French language  side of the coupon). It was some candy, and a coupon for a free ($5.49) package of gnocchi sticks. Here is what it looked like cooked.  You just have to saute it for 5-6 minutes in a bit of olive oil. It doesn't look like a lot of gnocchi does it?   It tasted fine.

21 comments:

roentare said...

It looks lovely

Iris Flavia said...

They look interesting. If really not that much ;-)

ellie said...

Great to get some freebies! I have never had these.

Angie's Recipes said...

Interesting stuff..

DUTA said...

Free samples usually taste fine to us.

Granny Annie said...

I do not know of this...but I love to learn

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad it tasted good! Hugs, Valerie

Wanda said...

Free samples are always welcome. Glad they turned out good.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Free samples are always fun, Christine.
Blessings!

Lowcarb team member said...

Pleased it tasted fine.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Ricos ñoquis Te mando un beso.

dellgirl said...

I like this post, it’s interesting. I had never heard of gnocchi sticks before reading about them here. Thank you for sharing this.

MELODY JACOB said...

It lovely. Happy its nice.

You are invited to check out my new post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/11/taking-hard-look-at-uk-degrees.html

Kay said...

This is so much fun! Gosh... I don't even know what gnocchi are. I need to look that up.

Tanza Erlambang said...

love free samples....

baili said...

very nice and free gift :)
looks tasty when cooked

DeniseinVA said...

That’s interesting.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Freebies are always fun!!

Lorraine said...

I thought they were cheese doodles in the frying pan and wondered what recipe you were using.

Mary Kirkland said...

Those are great free samples.

My name is Erika. said...

It doesn't look like much at all.