My Life
I've never heard of a monkey orchid before, but it is beautiful.
Love the plant, the face, the colors and the style :-)
Beautiful painting...orchid like monkey face
Is the monkey sad?
Lovely colors in your art. Very nice! Happy Friday!
That's lovely!
I can see why they call these monkey orchids. Great drawing today Christine. And happy start of the weekend to you.
What a totally delightful "face" and rendition!
...your monkey orchid is fabulous.
That monkey orchid is so cool! Isn't Nature wonderful?
That's cute. You are on a roll with your art.
Tak przypomina małpę
Absolutel beautiful! Hugs!
How lovely.
Thank you for joining FFO. Have a great weekend.
Lovely orchid creation ~ thanks,Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Fantastic. Thanks for linking to AFFFMuch🖤love
Monkeys looks like he in deep thoughts.Coffee is on
The Monkey Orchid is aptly named, Christine. Beautiful!
A chimera of two beings.
This is so clever. Have a grand weekend.
Linda pintura. Ten un buen fin de semana.
It certainly does, you have captured it well. I saw one of these orchids once when we were on vacation. I thought they were fascinating, almost mesmerizing.
look so cute.... love it
You've captured that perfectly.
That's great Christine.All the best Jan
This is lovely!
Post a Comment
27 comments:
I've never heard of a monkey orchid before, but it is beautiful.
Love the plant, the face, the colors and the style :-)
Beautiful painting...orchid like monkey face
Is the monkey sad?
Lovely colors in your art. Very nice! Happy Friday!
That's lovely!
I can see why they call these monkey orchids. Great drawing today Christine. And happy start of the weekend to you.
What a totally delightful "face" and rendition!
...your monkey orchid is fabulous.
That monkey orchid is so cool! Isn't Nature wonderful?
That's cute. You are on a roll with your art.
Tak przypomina małpę
Absolutel beautiful! Hugs!
How lovely.
Thank you for joining FFO. Have a great weekend.
Lovely orchid creation ~ thanks,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Fantastic. Thanks for linking to AFFF
Much🖤love
Monkeys looks like he in deep thoughts.
Coffee is on
The Monkey Orchid is aptly named, Christine. Beautiful!
A chimera of two beings.
This is so clever. Have a grand weekend.
Linda pintura. Ten un buen fin de semana.
It certainly does, you have captured it well. I saw one of these orchids once when we were on vacation. I thought they were fascinating, almost mesmerizing.
look so cute.... love it
You've captured that perfectly.
That's great Christine.
All the best Jan
This is lovely!
Post a Comment