Thursday, November 16, 2023

Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date - Smiles and Air Fryer Pork Chops


 Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date!  Our theme this week is 'SMILES'.  Here is my 'Apple Smile' ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").

And here are my air fryer pork chops.  First I marinated them with some olive oil, tomato paste and spices such as onion powder, garlic powder, salt, dried oregano, pepper.  Then I preheated the air fryer at 390F or 5 minutes.  Then I did the larger chop for 12 minutes, (6 minutes per side).  The smaller chop was 10 minutes, (5 minutes per side).



28 comments:

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Fun card, Christine and the pork chops look delicious!

-Soma

Iris Flavia said...

Love the happy apple.
Good reminder. Our air fryer took/takes a long pause!

Angie's Recipes said...

The pork chops look great!

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, sweet Thursday post! Thanks about the pork chops too. Looks yummy!

My name is Erika. said...

OH your smiling apples would make a great poster for an orchard. I really like it Christine.

Rostrose said...

Your Apple Smile looks very cute and the fryer pork chops delicious, dear Christine!
All the best, Traude
🍂🕯️☕🍂☕🕯️🍂
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/ruckblick-auf-die-fotoausstellung-la.html

Jeanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tanza Erlambang said...

lovely painting

Rain said...

Love the apple!!! He would go well with the pork chops lol! ☺

Pam said...

Loving that smile.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovely art.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece, have a great day! Hugs, Valerie

DeniseinVA said...

I do like your happy tomatoes :) I haven't cooked pork chops in the air-fryer, I'll try this one. Thanks Christine!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a charmingly happy grin!

Mary Kirkland said...

I've been thinking about getting an air fryer.

roentare said...

The smile in the painting is wicked. The pork chop is done like how I used to like in childhood

Kathy G said...

That is one happy apple :-)

Sandra Cox said...

Love the smiling apple;)

J.P. Alexander said...

Linda pintura. Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Love the apple smile, but you may keep your pork chops.

Gillena Cox said...

OMG what lovely smiles. Yum.for the porkchops

Much🖤love

Tom said...

...apples make me smile!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Love the smiling apple, Christine!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the smiling apples :)

All the best Jan

Lorraine said...

Cute tomatoes! I haven't been adventurous enough with our air fryer yet. You're pushing me there.

baili said...

your air fryer results getting better my friend :)
yummy

loved the smiling apple

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Our apple tree produced so many apples this year while in the past there were only a few. When I was a kid, I used to climb up in my neighbor's apple tree and eat her apples. Now I have my own apple tree and I'm too old to climb the tree so there they sit. I am guessing they are not smiling like your apple :(
I have yet to get an Air Fryer. I take it you are pleased with it ... I guess I should look into getting one as everyone I know uses them. Your pork chops do look delicious . Maybe I will get myself one for Christmas :) Happy Thanksgiving, Christine.

Andrea @ From the Sol

Adam said...

Beautiful art 🍎