Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Do you remember


 Many may not remember cash registers like this one, but I do!

23 comments:

DrumMajor said...

Yep! Linda in Kansas

bread&salt said...

I dont remember it but ı am sure my mom and dad remember it. Have a wonderful week to you dear Christine. Greetings.

roentare said...

Nostalgic

Anonymous said...

Yes but I am a senior-mid 70's now

ellie said...

Ours isn't quite this large, but we do have a rather modern (but not too modern) we use at the circ desk at the library. People still find it's cheaper to play in coins and bills when it comes to fines at our library.

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Now in a museum somewhere, I guess. I hear people tell me all the time they never use cash anymore. Now if we could get a good swiper for cards at our library. Oh, an old one..but a goodie! Thanks for the post.

My name is Erika. said...

I do too. Now they are dinosaurs like some other things. Even early computers look like dinosaurs now too.

MELODY JACOB said...

This is an interesting device

Granny Annie said...

Yes I do.

Kathy G said...

I never operated one, but have seen them innumerable times.

Christine said...

Hello Linda!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

It is old.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I sure do!

DVArtist said...

Oh yes, I used one of these. The good old days where you actually had to think and count back change. Have a nice day today.

Angie's Recipes said...

Have never seen one before...

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh, yes, I remember :)

All the best Jan

peppylady (Dora) said...

I recall checkers and clerks actual had to count change.
Coffee is on.

J.P. Alexander said...

Si me acuerdo. Te mando un beso.

DeniseinVA said...

Seems like yesterday :)

Tanza Erlambang said...

no, never used it....

baili said...

ah old things remind old times sigh

Busy Bee Suz said...

I do. They were HUGE!

Lorraine said...

I remember them, but I always avoided jobs that might have needed one. Don't like handling money.