My Life
Lazy :-)Hope the last one doesn´t become true! ;-)
I love that Pickles comics!
Unos memes geniales. Besos
These are funny
Loving these memes so much! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!Gloriousher
Thanks for the laugh, Christine.
LOL....that last one is priceless. Oh, I think I know a few lazy men too! Fun ones!
haha all good but second lol
These are all good ones. I can't decide which to steal.
Love these! Thanks for my early morning smiles.
Haha, funny. This made my day especially the kid who's playing stethoscope ��http://www.itsjulieann.com
I guess my favorite is the toilet joke. I can relate.
Really like the first one and play on words.
I always look forward to your clever, and funny, memes, Christine. Keep 'em coming!
Vince the sign guy is always funny. Lazy guy indeed. Loved these today.
:D
Funny!
These really did make me chuckle.
Oh, I finally figured the first one out..so clever!
This was a lot of fun! Thanks for these hump day memes!
Yes, do not use the toilet you see in your dreams. LOL
That sounds like a great winter activity. I'm going to try it-smile.
Many thanks for the laughs :)All the best Jan
Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.
Oh thanks for the laughs, Christine.
You put a smile on my dial Christine with these Memes.HugsPeggy xxx
Post a Comment
26 comments:
Lazy :-)
Hope the last one doesn´t become true! ;-)
I love that Pickles comics!
Unos memes geniales. Besos
These are funny
Loving these memes so much! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
Gloriousher
Thanks for the laugh, Christine.
LOL....that last one is priceless. Oh, I think I know a few lazy men too! Fun ones!
haha all good but second lol
These are all good ones. I can't decide which to steal.
Love these! Thanks for my early morning smiles.
Haha, funny. This made my day especially the kid who's playing stethoscope ��
http://www.itsjulieann.com
I guess my favorite is the toilet joke. I can relate.
Really like the first one and play on words.
I always look forward to your clever, and funny, memes, Christine. Keep 'em coming!
Vince the sign guy is always funny. Lazy guy indeed. Loved these today.
:D
Funny!
These really did make me chuckle.
Oh, I finally figured the first one out..so clever!
This was a lot of fun! Thanks for these hump day memes!
Yes, do not use the toilet you see in your dreams. LOL
That sounds like a great winter activity. I'm going to try it-smile.
Many thanks for the laughs :)
All the best Jan
Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.
Oh thanks for the laughs, Christine.
You put a smile on my dial Christine with these Memes.
Hugs
Peggy xxx
Post a Comment