Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wednesday Memes


 







21 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

So true with the books and that little boy was trying to help the rabbit is just so sweet.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are all great. Love the thoughtful ones interspersed with the hilarious ones. Great fun this week, dear.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun memes and thinkies. Dandelions are indeed wonderful flowers! Hugs, Valerie

ellie said...

Such cool facts about the dandelion. Oh, you've got this Wednesday covered with so many feels!

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh. It's funny about going to the grocery store. Love the bunny one, too!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Thanks for these! Such a fun Wednesday post!

Kathy G said...

I ALWAYS bring a reusable bag into the grocery store, even if I think I'm only getting one thing.

Rostrose said...

Dear Christine,
I especially like the saying "Call me crazy, but..."
I can confirm that books don't change, but perspective does.
I find the picture of the toddler who wants to help the statue rabbit very touching!
All the best from Austria,
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/09/juli-august-2022-teil-2-und-weiter-geht.html

gigi-hawaii said...

That 3rd meme about books rang a bell. I read "Gone with the Wind" about 6 times and had a different perspective each time.

DUTA said...

The picture with the boy trying to help the rabbit - 'steals the show'.

Tammie Lee said...

Run to read these, the one of the little boy helping the rabbit touched my heart.

Lowcarb team member said...

Some good ones Christine, I particularly like the one with the little boy :)

All the best Jan

Ananka said...

These are all good. I really like the second one and the little boy helping the rabbit brought a tear to my eye! My daughter loves dandelions and so do it!

Wanda said...

I absolutely love the little boy and the rabbit statue~ Precious!

J.P. Alexander said...

Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.

Anonymous said...

That first image is me sometimes when I go shopping! And the photo with the little boy is the sweetest!

baili said...

Beautiful, beautiful memes. Each touched heart the helpful child specially

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'm often carrying way too many groceries. When will I learn?

Adam said...

Good one on the steering wheel

Kay said...

These are all great! I need to show Art the one about dandelions because he used get crazy trying to eradicate them from our lawn in Chicago.

Lorraine said...

Fun!