![]() |
| My Columbian Chicharron Meal |
![]() |
| Antique Car exhibit |
| photography disclaimer |
Husband M and I went to the Taste of the Kingsway a few weeks ago, a summer food festival. One of his sisters lives in the area and invited family members to attend. The event had not been held for 2 years during covid. There was a live band and there was a decent crowd this year.
The street food prices were expensive compared to the years when the meals were offered for $2. Restaurants are trying to recover.
More importantly, it was nice to get together with family again.


23 comments:
mmmm...Chicharron..a wonder food!
The antique car exhibit looks very retro and classic.
Sounds like fun! A lovely way to spend time with friends and family.
It looks like such a great event. A good time to be outdoors. Awesome street food too!
I haven't been there in ages!
I dont know this summer festival but I love all kind of festwial with good food.
Every excuse to get together with family is good.
This looks like it was a fun time out. Thankfully some things are coming back after covid!
A wonderful event.
At least you Canadians know which side of the road is the right side (GRIN)! What a great show, even though I wouldn't choose your food, I fear.
As you say, everything is getting more expensive! Glad you liked your outing with your family! Hugs, Valerie
i always love chicharron. thanks for sharing this.
JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada
Yes, it is just nice to get out and enjoy the day.
Looks like a deliciouly nice time!
It must have been an awesome event. Glad you went!
Hola!!!! muy buena entrada ;) me encanto descubrir tu blog :D así que me tienes como tu nueva seguidora para estar al tanto de tus nuevas entradas ;) si gustas visitarme mi blog es https://plegariasenlanoche.blogspot.com/
Un beso desde Plegarias en la Noche.
Things are getting pricey all around. Glad you were able to attend and have some fun.
Me alegro que se divirtieran., Te mando un beso.
Sounds very nice
That must have been a fun outing.
Columbian Chicharron Meal looks yummy....
Looks like a good time :-D
Sounds like a great event.
Post a Comment