Sharing a throwback piece I did for Creative Tuesdays back in 2014 and now for Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date's 'Apples' theme. It is on textured cardstock (8 1/2" x 11 ") in acrylic.
For the dinner date I am sharing some matzo ball soup that I made for you today. I poached seasoned fresh salmon with a box of low sodium chicken stock and added matzo balls pre-made from a mix into it. It is yummy!


26 comments:
Love salmon! The dumpling soup looks very appetizing.
I so love matzo balls and chicken soup! Sounds great with salmon, too. I grew up on matzo balls! Lovely apple pinting, hugs, Valerie
The picture is so nicely drawn with the apples and the soup looks so delicious.
I wish you a nice day, hugs Elke
Hola! el cuadro es muy bonito y la sopa tiene muy buena pinta. Besos
Lovely art.
Such a great theme! Awesome meal too!
Love the apples! Great meal too!
Love the painting! Such a wonderful soup 🍂🍁💕
Soup sounds delichous. Luv the apples art. Happy Thursday.
Much💛love
YOur apples look great.
I had to look up matzo balls - sounds yummy!
Nice apples
The apples look lovely, perfect for this week's prompt.
My father used to make Matzo ball soup and we all loved it. Looks so good ... could reach right into your page with my spoon an steal a bit :) Your apples are lovely too ... Stay well, Christine :)
Andrea @ From the Sol
I do like your art, the apples look great.
All the best Jan
The matzo ball soup looks so delicious!
Beautiful art and a beautiful soup.
Beautiful art
Rica sopa y me gustaron las manzanas. Te mando un beso.
Your apples are beautiful and so well done. Your salmon looks good, too.
...an apple a day keeps the doctor away they say.
soup looks appealing... yummy...
beautiful painting
Sweet.
Creative apple art and yummy soup ~ Xo
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
`
You soup looks delicious, Christine, and so do your apples. I hope that you are enjoying a nice weekend.
love the apples :)
Looks good :-D
Post a Comment