Saturday, September 10, 2022

Feta Proscuitto Wraps


 This recipe is thanks to Iris who posted it recently.  I can't seem to find the exact post.  Husband M loved it.  Thanks Iris!

I wrapped cubes of feta with oregano or mint in slices of proscuitto and browned them in a bit of oil.  Very simple!  Daughter L found them too salty for her taste, cannot please everyone!

17 comments:

ellie said...

Oh, this looks yummy!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

I haven't had these in a while. YUM!

Ivy's Closet said...

Very nice ..anytime! Thanks so much!

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds good! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Angie's Recipes said...

I love both Feta and proscuitto..these are some perfect snacks for me.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Even though we are tending more and more towards vegetarianism, I would rank prosciutto as one of the greatest foods ever created!

DeniseinVA said...

This is a wonderful appetizer. I like things a little salty but our tastes are so different.

Mary Kirkland said...

I'd have to use mozzarella or something because I dislike feta but otherwise this sounds good.

Lowcarb team member said...

Yummy :)

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por la receta, buen fin de semana.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Feta is an expensive luxury here. I have fresh oregano, but can't afford the feta, which I LOVE.

Królowa Karo said...

I have to try it!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Looks delicious.

Ananka said...

I like salty, prefer it to sweet. They look good bet my partner would love these!

Kay said...

Oh yum! This sounds super wonderful!

Jennifer Rose said...

so much cheese! lol

Anonymous said...

Looks really good!