Loved these dear Christine Last one reminds me of days of my mid thirties when I would have to motivate myself sometimes to do certain chores that doing them is a privilege which will be gone when in old age I will loose ability to to do them anymore
I think it is just wonderful that you post these Wednesday memes. They make my day. I especially liked the first one about frozen pizza. I had to laugh out loud.
I loved the parents joke and the coffee mug. But the procrastination was what I think I'll do today so I'll have something to look forward to tomorrow.
17 comments:
Thanks for the laugh, Christine!
Loved these dear Christine
Last one reminds me of days of my mid thirties when I would have to motivate myself sometimes to do certain chores that doing them is a privilege which will be gone when in old age I will loose ability to to do them anymore
Some good ones today, The procrastination one seems to be talking about me! Hugs, Valerie
I'm getting pretty good at that last one, for sure! Great Wednesday post!
I think it is just wonderful that you post these Wednesday memes. They make my day. I especially liked the first one about frozen pizza. I had to laugh out loud.
I love these, thanks Christine :)
Good ones as always:)
These are all great. Happy Hump Day!
Good ones :)
yes, a lot of "online scam"....hehe... lol
Grass is green where you water it. Oh I like that one.
These are all really good. Had a giggle at the coffee mug! Great idea!
Thanks for these Christine, I especially liked the "online scam" one.
All the best Jan
Geniales memes te mando un beso.
HAHA! The first two are so funny!
I loved the parents joke and the coffee mug. But the procrastination was what I think I'll do today so I'll have something to look forward to tomorrow.
Yup! Truth about procrastination for sure.
Post a Comment