Saturday, September 24, 2022

An Irresistible Deal


 My friend S gave me a $1 Chapman Ice Cream coupon and told me that a local supermarket was offering buy one get one deals on this type of Ice Cream.    So off I went and got these 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches for a total of $6.99!

Son K was surprised but delighted that I bought this as I am always talking about healthy eating. I don't think it's too bad.



21 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a great deal and we are always striving to eat more healthy foods, but a treat like this is a good thing. Not so bad you said. Have a great weekend Christine :)

Angie's Recipes said...

Not my kind of food, but glad that you enjoyed it.

roentare said...

Looks like an ice cream sandwitch!

Valerie-Jael said...

A good bargain! I love 2 for i! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now I want ice cream! These sandwiches look delightful.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

delicious, must be sometimes!

ellie said...

Oh, it does look like a good deal!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

I wouldn't pass this one up, either! Yummy!

Granny Annie said...

Everyone deserves a little ice cream once in a while.

Ivy's Closet said...

What a great surprise 🍒🍁🍂💘

Present by M said...

These ice cream sandwiches look so delicious. I would like to try one.

Peppylady (Dora) said...

My mouth is watering.
I'm having trouble with blogger. I can't get in to post. I change my passwords to lot of my accounts. Hope to have it figure out soon.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Mary Kirkland said...

That's a really good deal.

J.P. Alexander said...

Uy adoro el helado. Te mando un beso.

Veronica Lee said...

These ice cream sandwiches look delish!

Happy Sunday, Christine.

Anonymous said...

Yummy treats! And a great deal.

ClaudiaMorningstar said...

I like ice creams sandwiches.

Adam said...

Never seen them here

Ananka said...

I have never tried such a thing!

Lorraine said...

It's healthy to treat yourself once and awhile as opposed to always indulging.

Jennifer Rose said...

ice ream is always welcomed :)