Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Swiss Rosti Potatoes



I made these Swiss Rosti potatoes from scratch recently. They are delicious, a lot like hash browns. I hand grated the potatoes and found them really easy to make. One of my sisters did not agree when she heard about the hand grating part. Here is an excellent video if you are interested in trying it, they are delicious!

23 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine these look great,it's something that I have always been meaning to make xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your Rösti look good. Enjoy! Valerie

gloriadelpilar_1994@yahoo.com said...

Sounds and looks delicious Christine !

The Happy Whisk said...

Hey Christine.
I'm part Jewish as we grew up with something similar.
Though we don't call them by the same name.
Same delicious yum, though.
In fact, I just made something similar yesterday.
Have a great day and boogie boogie.

Lady Fi said...

Delicious!

Adam said...

Looks nice

Evi Erlinda said...

Yummy!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

with me are the potato pancakes/ of germany Kartoffelpuffer) and they are so delicious and your look like this.
greetings Elke

Jenn Jilks said...

You are creative! I resurrected myself and actually made spaghetti yesterday. We are fighting so hard against these colds!

gigihawaii said...

It's been a while since I had hash browns, but your potatoes look very good.

syllunia said...

Mniam, mniam jakie pyszne placuszki :))

Christine said...

I love latkes!

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh those look yummy! I loved the signs in your last post too.

Kinga K. said...

Wow, I have never eaten that, looks good :)

DMS said...

They look delicious to me! :)
~Jess

Lowcarb team member said...

These look good and Rosti's can be so tasty.
We make ours using swede
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/2017/01/swede-rutabaga-how-will-you-serve-this.html

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Thanks Jan

Chris Lally said...

Yum:)

DeniseinVA said...

They do look good and I bet they were tasty. Than you for the link Christine :)

Tanza Erlambang said...

look delicious...yummy

peppylady (Dora) said...

Never heard of them

Anonymous said...

This is something I wouldn't mind trying.

Jennifer Rose said...

hmm going to have to try these :)