My Life
Looks like you had a great walk and enjoyed your drinks, too, great! Have a fun day, Valerie
Hi Christine sounds like the perfect walk,love your photos xx
Perfect for this time of year!
Beautiful Fall photos, we have just came back from the walk, too☺
A lovely way to spend the day!
How nice to spend time with your son.
A lovely memory for you and your son:)
Oh Christine...I love Fall, and how nice to take a walk with your son. Your photos are wonderful, and now I want a cup of hot apple cider.
That sounds so nice! :)
lovely fall photos
Apple cider and cookie. That a good comb anytime of year.Coffee is on
Beautiful photos!Apple cider and cookie look so good!
This is so wonderful, Christine. Gee... I haven't had hot apple cider in such a long time.
Lovely autumnal feel!
Yum! Hot apple cider.
A nice Autumn walk and an enjoyable drink … sounds good to me!All the best Jan
such a lovely walk Christine glad you shared the beauty of you surrounding :)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Looks like you had a great walk and enjoyed your drinks, too, great! Have a fun day, Valerie
Hi Christine sounds like the perfect walk,love your photos xx
Perfect for this time of year!
Beautiful Fall photos, we have just came back from the walk, too☺
A lovely way to spend the day!
How nice to spend time with your son.
A lovely memory for you and your son:)
Oh Christine...I love Fall, and how nice to take a walk with your son. Your photos are wonderful, and now I want a cup of hot apple cider.
That sounds so nice! :)
lovely fall photos
Apple cider and cookie. That a good comb anytime of year.
Coffee is on
Beautiful photos!
Apple cider and cookie look so good!
This is so wonderful, Christine. Gee... I haven't had hot apple cider in such a long time.
Lovely autumnal feel!
Yum! Hot apple cider.
A nice Autumn walk and an enjoyable drink … sounds good to me!
All the best Jan
such a lovely walk Christine
glad you shared the beauty of you surrounding :)
Post a Comment