Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art Date challenge, the theme is 'Crisp and Brilliant'. This piece came together quickly on a crisp autumn morning, I went outside and snapped a few photos of leaves. I chose to do this piece on white cardstock (3 1/2" x 5") in permanent markers outlined with a black PITT pen.

19 comments:
I love the colors you chose here, Christine. Perfect for fall!
Oh this looks absolutely beautiful dear Christine !
loved it :)
This is fabulous Christine, wonderful colours! Valerie
perfect...love it
Hi Christine what a beautiful leaf,love the colours,well done my friend xx
Hi Christine :) Your leaf is beautifully brilliant! :) The colours perfectly depict a crisp autumn day! Thanks so much for joining in this week! :)
Christine,
Autumn colors are beautifully brilliant. We're getting lovely sads but nothing I'd say that's quite brilliant as of yet. I wonder if we will this late in the game or will they just all be blown off the trees? Nicely done.
Hi Christine. This is an excellent example of crisp and brilliant art. Well done my friend.
Wonderful!
it is a beautiful leaf :)
wow, great idea for the prompt...love it.
That leaf looks so good, love the colours you've used.
All the best Jan
I like it!
Your leaf drawing is lovely. I like the colors.
Have a lovely day.
Oh, I like this!
I wait until I retire and maybe then I will have time to do art.
Coffee is on
I love this.
This is wonderful!
So pretty!
Post a Comment