Thursday, November 14, 2019

Rain's Thursday Art Date - Forest and Critters


It's time for Rain's Thursday Art Date 'Forest and Critters' theme! My piece is done on cardstock (8 1/2" x 11") in permanent markers, outlined with a PITT pen. It is whimsical and was fun to do!

26 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece, it reminds me of the books about Little Noddy and Big Ears that I used to read as a little girl! Valerie

Kathy Leonia said...

it looks like pictures from Alive in Wonderland:D

Kathy Leonia said...

i mean Alice*:)

CAAC said...

Christine,

Oh, a fairy home and she's waiting to greet us at the door! Unfortunately, I can't fit in and can only watch her from afar unless...she has some teacakes to nibble on to shrink me. ;) Have a doodletastic day, my dear!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

a beautiful girlish mushroom picture!
greetings Elke

Christine said...

Cathy I love this comment, those teacakes would do it!

Adam said...

Nice art

Jenn Jilks said...

That is delightful!

Rain said...

Great minds think alike!!! ;) I LOVE your whimsical mushroom house!! The snails are awesome! Pretty cool Christine!! :)

gigihawaii said...

I like those snails.

Present by M said...

Such a beautiful piece of art. I like it.

New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/declare-caviar-perfection-luxury-anti_14.html

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is so stinking adorable; I love it!

dellgirl said...

The fairy house is adorable, just the thing for igniting the imagination.

lissa said...

This is so adorable. I really like the mushroom home, lucky fairy.

Have a lovely day.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Fun picture, yes indeed

Tanza Erlambang said...

great design of "a house"....and pretty critters

Leigh said...

So cute! And nicely done.

Chris Lally said...

An absolute delight!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable!

DVArtist said...

Christine this is just too cute. You created a place I could just walk into.

NatureFootstep said...

beautiful forest house. Soo cute :)

Kay said...

This is such a delightful, whimsical picture.

The Happy Whisk said...

I love, love, love the mushroom!

baili said...

such a lovely and CUTE forest house :)))
i would love to live here :)

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Oh how clever, a mushroom house. There are so many interesting mushrooms in a forest, but none so beautiful as yours. Sorry I am late, but still enjoying your art ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh this is simply F A B U L O U S Christine.
I'm going to show it to youngest grand-daughter next time I see her, she will love it too.

All the best Jan