Saturday, November 16, 2019

Smiling each time



I was finishing up the Halloween candy and got addicted to these peanut chocolates! All too soon they were gone.

Well time to put snow tires on our cars if you haven't already. There has already been a lot of snow in this year, winter has come early.  The ski resorts are happy.

Yesterday I came home tired from a busy day and got caught up on my blogging and leaving comments for everyone.  It must be very good for the soul, I always find myself smiling each time I leave a comment.  It definitely bestows a sense of well-being and relaxation.  Does that happen to you?

22 comments:

Kay said...

Absolutely! It's always wonderful to connect with friends in our cyber family. M&Ms are my secret pleasure too.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I like to eat the natural nuts like walnuts!
I also look into it and comment on it.
For me, no snow has come too warm with 7 degrees.
Hugs Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

My fave nuts are cashews, but I'll eat M&Ms , too. Glad you enjoy blogging and commenting, it is fun to see what the rest of the world is up to! Valerie

Tanza Erlambang said...

love M&M candy....

Kathy Leonia said...

i love mms and i love smilling:D

Natalia said...

Yum☺

Evi Erlinda said...

I bought a big party size emems on sale after Halloween, and still left some.

gigihawaii said...

I go down my blog roll every day, but cannot leave a comment if the blog author asks for a Google account, as I don't have one.

Red said...

I'm not sure about them M&Ms , but I do like the conversations of commenting.

Adam said...

I prefer the plain ones

Busy Bee Suz said...

The candy looked good; I love nuts with my chocolate!!
I do enjoy reading and commenting on blogs-and of course, when someone takes the time to leave me a comment, that is the best feeling!
Happy Saturday.

Kathy G said...

I seem to have less and less time to visit blogs, but I hope that when my house selling/buying/moving is done I can get back to my schedule.

JFM said...

I love receiving and leaving comments with my blogging family.
Candy is a treat that I can no longer have.
Oh, well life goes on :)

stevevhan said...

I love reading blogs! It helps me educated, oh and i love every chocolate that has peanuts in them. So if im in there, we'd definitely finish that together!

Rain said...

Yes! I love reading blogs and writing my own! I feel connected to a community of people that just doesn't exist in my community so I feel good about it! I miss visiting people when I'm busy, don't feel right! I can spend an entire day on blogs! :) Oh the candy...Christine, I got addicted to Mars bars this year...I finished the last one yesterday and I'm wondering how my evening craving will affect me lol! Fruit won't cut it this time of year lol!

miruspeg said...

As your Winter has come early, our Summer in Australia has come way too early and brought bush fires with it.
Reading and commenting on blogs is good for the soul, we have a great community of which I will be forever grateful to belong.
All the best dear friend.
Peggy xxxx

peppylady (Dora) said...

I do like m and m but now they seem to have more then the two choices they start with.
Coffee is on

Anonymous said...

Peanut M&Ms are my favourites! I enjoy visiting and commenting on blogs. There are bloggers that I've been connected with for years!

The Happy Whisk said...

I recently came across vegan peanut M&MS.
Not too bad. Had them at the bookstore.
Not horrible. Not in my gosh, wonderful, either.
Winter been here too. I'm enjoying it.
Leaving comments is fun. Reading blogs is too.

baili said...

i so love taste of peanut in chocolates and biscuits

blogging and specially commenting on friends blogs is way to connect with with people i like and love :)
it is so relaxing and lovely hobby to me either

Lowcarb team member said...

I certainly enjoy blogging :)

All the best Jan

Jennifer Rose said...

no snow here thankfully at the moment, hopefully not for awhile or at all lol