I was excited to receive my new 2020 Calendar from Shutterfly customized with some of my art pieces and selected quotes.
As I walked to the mailbox one night I noticed my neighbour's garage door was open although the lights inside the garage were out. I decided to knock on their front door to make them aware of it. They thanked me and immediately closed it.
As I walked to the mailbox one night I noticed my neighbour's garage door was open although the lights inside the garage were out. I decided to knock on their front door to make them aware of it. They thanked me and immediately closed it.
16 comments:
Love your calendar, what a treasure. Glad you were able to tell your neighbours of the open door. Valerie
Hi Christine how exciting lovely to have your pic and quotes in the calendar that's pretty special my friend.
And how lovely you looked out for your neighbours well done on your good deed xx
what a beautiful calendar with your pictures and quotes in it.
well watched, you are a great neighbor!
greetings Elke
Nice art
That looks like a nice calendar, very well made. As for your good deed, awesome!
Great calendar with beautiful arts.
You are a sweet neighbor.
Great calendar creation and wish I lived next door to you ^_^
Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Great deal on the calendar.
Such fun to make your own calendar!
My childern made my a calendar for 2019 and got my finger cross for 2020
How cool that you used your artwork for a calendar. I'll have to keep that in mind for next year. You deserve the Good Neighbor Award for your good deed. Maybe they'll bring you some cookies!
Your calendar looks lovely!
We had the same happen once when our front tap had developed a serious fault/leak - we wouldn't have noticed it for a long time were it not for a kind neighbour :D)
A good deed, indeed. Glad you were pleased with your calendar. Have a great week.
beautiful calendar...
I like your calendar.
That's good you were able to help your neighbours out by telling them about the open door.
All the best Jan
Catching up here -i bet your whole calendar looks great.
Post a Comment