My Life
Thanks for the smiles! Valerie
HAHAHA! These are hilarious. Thanks for sharing them!
Thanks. I had seen a couple of them before, but the others were new to me.
Hilarious!
I really like the lazy one
funny:)HEHKisses Dear:*
Hahahahahaha
that was my favourite
LOL! These are very good …Thanks for sharing them here.All the best Jan
Interesting:)
there is a series of similar funny signs for a vets that is lurking around online too :)
I love the I store one.
these signs are funny :) but last one made me think about eating on moon without air
Hahahahaha!
I love these! Thank you for sharing the chuckles.
I love puns!!
Nice Blog
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Thanks for the smiles! Valerie
HAHAHA! These are hilarious. Thanks for sharing them!
Thanks. I had seen a couple of them before, but the others were new to me.
Hilarious!
I really like the lazy one
funny:)
HEH
Kisses Dear:*
Hahahahahaha
that was my favourite
LOL! These are very good …
Thanks for sharing them here.
All the best Jan
Interesting:)
there is a series of similar funny signs for a vets that is lurking around online too :)
I love the I store one.
these signs are funny :)
but last one made me think about eating on moon without air
Hahahahaha!
I love these! Thank you for sharing the chuckles.
I love puns!!
Nice Blog
Post a Comment