My Life
This sounds like a lot of fun to try.
Looks good, Christine, enjoy! Valerie
awesome
I can understand that you can not waitBon appetite!greetings Elke
Yes Laurie you can go to the link to sign up.
To me, the wine would ruin the chicken broth, but that's just me. Enjoy!
Looks great in the picture.
That sounds very delicious. New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/by-terry-gloss-terrybly-shine-cupcake_4.html
Something hot in this cold weather
What a lovely surprise!
Lucky you! Yes, I would love to hear about what you decide to create with that yummy broth:)
Sounds great, and I hope you share some recipes with us please :)
Thanks to you, I've joined this place and receive samples, too. So much fun!
Looks a good sample - do please share the result with us :)All the best Jan
wow sounds exciting dear Christine :)enjoy
Post a Comment
15 comments:
This sounds like a lot of fun to try.
Looks good, Christine, enjoy! Valerie
awesome
I can understand that you can not wait
Bon appetite!
greetings Elke
Yes Laurie you can go to the link to sign up.
To me, the wine would ruin the chicken broth, but that's just me. Enjoy!
Looks great in the picture.
That sounds very delicious.
New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/by-terry-gloss-terrybly-shine-cupcake_4.html
Something hot in this cold weather
What a lovely surprise!
Lucky you! Yes, I would love to hear about what you decide to create with that yummy broth:)
Sounds great, and I hope you share some recipes with us please :)
Thanks to you, I've joined this place and receive samples, too. So much fun!
Looks a good sample - do please share the result with us :)
All the best Jan
wow sounds exciting dear Christine :)
enjoy
Post a Comment