Welcome to Sunday Sketches! This piece is done in watercolour crayon and pencil in my art journal (8 1/2" x 11"). It was inspired by a squirrel I saw peeking through some trees on a winter walk the other day. He wasn't there for every long, they do scamper about.

20 comments:
Gorgeous squirrel sketch. Happy Sunday, hugs, Valerie
Very nice. Squirrels are really quick. But, we do enjoy them, don't we?
Squirrels are so much fun to watch and draw, hmmm...maybe you should start a Squirrel Sketchbook.
Very cute!
does this mean spring is coming soon? cute drawing.
have a lovely day.
I do believe you have captured the essence of squirrel ... here one minute, gone the next. Very clever and nicely done.
Andrea @ From the Sol
your castle is so pretty today Paula!
Once again ~ so simply capturing the essence of the squirrel in a tree ~ thanks,
Wishing you a Happy and Peaceful week ahead ~ ^_^
How very sweet and lovely this piece is! I think you've captured that feeling that he will be dashing off shortly...
Squirrels are so entertaining, I could watch them play and scamper around all day! Hope you have a wonderful week!
nice sketch
Cute drawing.
Love your squirrel!I love to look out my window and watch them scurrying about.
#sundayskeches
Lovely! I wish we had squirrels here in Queensland. Apparently,the Northern Palm squirrel was introduced in the Western Australia and other States but not here. :( How about that? We both sketched trees this week — great minds think alike.
We have many of those buggers in our yard and sometimes, under the trailer, on the roof and in the walls.
Squirrels do scamper so quickly.
I like your sketch
All the best Jan
another nice one! Good job on this.
your drawing put a smile on my face.
I have such view outside my window sometimes. Squirrels jumping the branches. Nice sketch :)
Crazy squirrels! Good work.
Post a Comment