Saturday, February 11, 2017

Outlet Mall Shopping




We ended up at an Outlet Mall last weekend. It had been years since we went there, I forgot about this outdoor adventure store they have there and took these photos for you. They did a great job with the decorations.

There was a Hugo Boss store that we wandered into. The saleslady mentioned how empty the store was and she believed it was a trend due to online shopping. I thought that was interesting. The dress shirts were priced at $199 with 30% off. That is still a lot to pay for a shirt.

17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks fun, but it would still be too much for me, I mostly go to thrift shops these days. Hugs, Valerie

miruspeg said...

What an interesting shopping mall Christine.
I don't believe we have anything like it in Australia.
Peggy xxxx

Adam said...

Bass pro bought a competitor called Cabelas. We got our first Cabelas awhile back and Bass Pro announced they were moving in close. Then the merger came out and everything was "in hiatus"

Kathy G said...

Hubby and I have shopped in a Hugo Boss store too. I agree that even though the prices are a quite a bit list than the retail price they're still too high,

Christine said...

thanks for stopping by Peggy!

Gloria Baker said...

amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Although we have some discount malls around California, I don't care to shop at them. Most of the stores just bring in merchandise that isn't as good as what they carry in their regular stores.

The Bass Pro shops are very popular here in California, so much so that they are seen as destination spots. I've never been in one as I'm not a sports person of any kind, shape, or form. Now, give me a large bookstore, and I'm in heaven.

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun place!

Kay said...

I LOVE outlet malls.

Silver in AZ said...

I love to go to outlet malls a couple of times a year. We have a nice one about an hour south of us.

Lowcarb team member said...

We have a few 'outlets' dotted around, and just sometimes you can be fortunate to pick up a bargain ...

However, I do think more and more we are shopping online.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

There are lots of shopping malls here in Hawaii, but the trend towards online shopping is getting some notice.

The Happy Whisk said...

Wow on the price.

Geraldine Helen said...

more expensive is not always better, that's a LOT for a man's shirt. sounds like a fun shopping trip though. :-)

Claudia W | ImagesByCW said...

I hate shopping, but every now and then, yeah, an outlet mall will do me just fine. That outdoor shop definitely looks interesting and, absolutely, $199 for a dress shirt is still a lot of money IMO (though Hugo Boss has really great stuff :) )

Lisabella Russo said...

It looks like a fun place! Online shopping does have a certain convenience to it, but there are some things I like to try on before I buy them...

likeschocolate said...

My cousin took me to one of there stores a couple of years ago, my children loved looking at the fish. We don't have one close to us here in Atlanta!