Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A New Art Co-op


Happy Valentine's Day! I took this photo at the grocery store for you, I loved all the colours and it brings spring so much closer doesn't it?

In other news Michael of Creative Tuesdays has replaced it with a new art Co-op called Scribble Picnic which will run weekly on Wednesdays starting February 22 with an Octopus theme.  I hope some of you will join us!  The details are on my sidebar as well.  Michael is also hosting a giveaway to be drawn February 23rd!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and colorful flowers. Happy Valentine's Day:)

Haddock said...

The tightly packed flowers looks good with all the colours.
Will have a look at the Scribbe picnic.

Valerie-Jael said...

What gorgeous flowers! Have fun 'scribbling', hugs, Valerie

baili said...

thank you for bringing so much delight in my day through your lovely photo dear friend!
Happy valentine day to you too.

Gloria Baker said...

Happy Valentine day dear Christine!!

Adam said...

Floral departments are busy today

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers. Happy Valentine's Day.

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Smoochie Day!

Lisabella Russo said...

What beautiful flowers you photographed! I've been meaning to do some octopus art, but I'm not sure I'll manage with 29 faces this month...

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh, I almost forgot, Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lowcarb team member said...

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day
The picture of the flowers is lovely

All the best Jan

Michael said...

Thank you so much for posting it, Christine! You have the most entries thus far! :)