My Life
how sweet!congrats for the wining dear friend.coffee is good friend of this season of mine now a days
Congrats on winning! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie
Nice to win something. I hardly do. Lol.
It's a shame most companies rarely do instant wins anymore
Good stuff. We drink Tim Hortons coffee often, so we play this game, too!
That looks like fun! I'm glad you won.
congrats on the wins :)I hated working there when that was on, people get really angry over free coffee :/
Well congratulations ...All the best Jan
Potato wedges. Yum.
This is such a fun idea for a contest. But I think the food quality for the $$ at Tim's leaves a lot to be desired. Good coffee though.😂
Post a Comment
10 comments:
how sweet!
congrats for the wining dear friend.
coffee is good friend of this season of mine now a days
Congrats on winning! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie
Nice to win something. I hardly do. Lol.
It's a shame most companies rarely do instant wins anymore
Good stuff. We drink Tim Hortons coffee often, so we play this game, too!
That looks like fun! I'm glad you won.
congrats on the wins :)
I hated working there when that was on, people get really angry over free coffee :/
Well congratulations ...
All the best Jan
Potato wedges. Yum.
This is such a fun idea for a contest. But I think the food quality for the $$ at Tim's leaves a lot to be desired. Good coffee though.😂
Post a Comment