Jan of the Low Carb Diabetic featured a savoury cherry tomato and cheese clafoutis on a recent post. Here is the recipe. I used a pint of cherry tomatoes and 2 cups of cubed old white cheddar cheese in mine. It's delicious on a slice of bread or even just eaten on its own perhaps with a salad. Thanks Jan!
After all the Oscar buzz I would really like to see the movie Moonlight now. Here is a write-up about the author.
After all the Oscar buzz I would really like to see the movie Moonlight now. Here is a write-up about the author.


10 comments:
Looks great, jan has some wonderful recipes to share. Hugs, Valerie
look delicious !
That looks so yummy! Think I'll go have a snack now :-)
Looks good!
It sure gets my thumbs up~
I'm so pleased you tried this, and liked it!
Many thanks for the link.
Hope your week has started well
All the best Jan
That looks yummy! You often inspire me to try new things, thank you Christine!
my pleasure thanks for stopping by Alex, I can't seem to comment on your Google+ blog with blogger.
looks nice
Jan shares the best recipes!
Post a Comment