My Life
That is great. I would have snapped a picture, too.
Gorgeous photo, so clear and clean. Hugs, Valerie
It is a fab pic.
Omg! I love paw prints on the snow or on the sand! It's just the most adorable thing:)TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook
Ooh I love the photo of the foot and paw prints Christine. Thanks for sharing :D
love it! :) You have a great eye.
Oh I love that photo. It's so sweet and beautifully composed.
me too, I'd have snapped that photo - fun :D)
I saw kitty prints on my deck when it snowed. I knew I heard meowing at times
That looks like something that would make a nice card.
That is such a cute sight!
I wonder who they were.😂😽
Nice to see the two prints together ...All the best Jan
We have so many tracks about!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
That is great. I would have snapped a picture, too.
Gorgeous photo, so clear and clean. Hugs, Valerie
It is a fab pic.
Omg! I love paw prints on the snow or on the sand! It's just the most adorable thing:)
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook
Ooh I love the photo of the foot and paw prints Christine. Thanks for sharing :D
love it! :) You have a great eye.
Oh I love that photo. It's so sweet and beautifully composed.
me too, I'd have snapped that photo - fun :D)
I saw kitty prints on my deck when it snowed. I knew I heard meowing at times
That looks like something that would make a nice card.
That is such a cute sight!
I wonder who they were.😂😽
Nice to see the two prints together ...
All the best Jan
We have so many tracks about!
Post a Comment