Welcome to Creative Tuesdays. The current theme is 'Bubble Gum Machine'. My piece was done in my art journal (8 1/2" x 11") in watercolour pencil, outlined with a waterproof black pitt artist pen. Yes, it's a lighthouse bubble gum machine!
I love the fact that it's a lighthouse BG machine! how fun is that? Very inventive and well done, Christine. Thank you SO much for your diligence, adding this piece to the mix. :)
14 comments:
That is super duper fun :-)
What a fun piece! Hugs, Valerie
Super cute piece!
great idea! & looks like a fun place to visit.
have a lovely day.
I always liked the big ones when I was little with the ramp and you could see it roll down
I love the fact that it's a lighthouse BG machine! how fun is that? Very inventive and well done, Christine. Thank you SO much for your diligence, adding this piece to the mix. :)
This is really cute and well done - you would be great at being an "illustrator"
Cute! I can imagine a little lighthouse keeper standing watch along the railing!
Oh what a fun idea! It's very creative indeed.
Absolutely love this ! look perfect!! xoxox
Oh Christine what a good idea ...
All the best Jan
I like it Christine. A lighthouse bubble gum machine. Who would have thought? You might start a trend.
Blessings,
Janis
This is super cute and creative of you!
It made me smile instantly. So fun.
I just finished my piece and posted it. Too late to officially join in.
Well done! I've been so busy with the grandies...
Post a Comment