Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Treats

Welcome to February! We received this box of delicious baked treats in the mail recently. It was part of a Christmas gift. We are to receive 2 more boxes over the next couple of months. It was a pleasure to receive such a beautifully wrapped gift.  It contained gourmet pretzels, biscotti, a chocolate butter tart, chocolate cookies and seemed to be from different bakeries.



9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh my, they all look soooo good - enjoy. Hugs, Valerie

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

Looks tasty. I doubt I could eat much of that with my braces.

Adam said...

it does look tasty

Anonymous said...

Such great treats. Happy February!

Anonymous said...

All this food - how wonderful.

The Happy Whisk said...

Wow, wow, wow. Super duper fun.

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh what a yummy gift! I love how you've photographed the treats as well, I feel like I'm opening it with you...

Kay said...

Somebody loves you. :- )

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice to receive treats ...
Enjoy

All the best Jan