My Life
Ohhh I think this is the perfect title and description of this peace. Very compelling.
this is very cool. What a great idea! Visiting from PPF. Have a lovely upcoming weekend.
Christine, that's so lovely. Your paintings always tell a little story. Beautiful :D) Happy PPF!
Very nice job! Impressive!Hugs Giggles
I really like your composition. Blessings!
very nice! I love it when a shiny floor has the effect of a mirror! You represented it so well!
Beautifully made Christine. Happy PPF, Hugs, Valerie
Very nice, Christine! :)
Christine, you have chosen the perfect title for this wonderful piece of art.I love it's calming, simplicity~Big HugsJan
Nice work as always Christine. It took me a second to notice the reflection, and then I was very impressed.
Wonderful title for this super illustration Christine! Happy PPF!
So wonderful! Have a great weekend.
Great job on the reflections, Christine.
nice art
Great subject. I love the title too! Thanks for stopping by.
Once again ~ beauty in simplicity ~ wonderful ~ thanks,Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^
It's lovely! I have a difficult time with titles, I think yours suits this one beautifully.
simple but very detailed great piece
Love how you've done the reflection ...All the best Jan
I like the limited colour palette here, and the reflection of the chair. Great work!
Really amazing!
Perfect title. It definitely gave me a sense of reflection. Bravo.
I like this a lot. You do such creative art in such a small space.
What beautiful simplicity.
Very original Christine, great work.Happy PPF to you :D
Nice, Luv the effectiveness of your linesMuch love...
interesting to create a reflection of the chair :) Nice thought!
That's a great one. Kinda spooky though I cannot put my finger quite on why. Just the feeling I get when I look at it. Great work.
Post a Comment
28 comments:
Ohhh I think this is the perfect title and description of this peace. Very compelling.
this is very cool. What a great idea! Visiting from PPF. Have a lovely upcoming weekend.
Christine, that's so lovely. Your paintings always tell a little story. Beautiful :D) Happy PPF!
Very nice job! Impressive!
Hugs Giggles
I really like your composition. Blessings!
very nice! I love it when a shiny floor has the effect of a mirror! You represented it so well!
Beautifully made Christine. Happy PPF, Hugs, Valerie
Very nice, Christine! :)
Christine, you have chosen the perfect title for this wonderful piece of art.
I love it's calming, simplicity~
Big Hugs
Jan
Nice work as always Christine. It took me a second to notice the reflection, and then I was very impressed.
Wonderful title for this super illustration Christine! Happy PPF!
So wonderful! Have a great weekend.
Great job on the reflections, Christine.
nice art
Great subject. I love the title too! Thanks for stopping by.
Once again ~ beauty in simplicity ~ wonderful ~ thanks,
Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^
It's lovely! I have a difficult time with titles, I think yours suits this one beautifully.
simple but very detailed great piece
Love how you've done the reflection ...
All the best Jan
I like the limited colour palette here, and the reflection of the chair. Great work!
Really amazing!
Perfect title. It definitely gave me a sense of reflection. Bravo.
I like this a lot. You do such creative art in such a small space.
What beautiful simplicity.
Very original Christine, great work.
Happy PPF to you :D
Nice, Luv the effectiveness of your lines
Much love...
interesting to create a reflection of the chair :) Nice thought!
That's a great one. Kinda spooky though I cannot put my finger quite on why. Just the feeling I get when I look at it. Great work.
Post a Comment