My Life
I heard it was nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars, it very well could win. They haven't said yet
I'd like to see that movie. So much girl power in it. :)
I haven't seen the movie, but I did download 'Inferno' from Amazon - lovely and scary! Hugs, Valerie
They could have done a better job but it looks interesting. It almost looks deliberate.
I think this is neat whether it was intended to repair or be a joke...love it!I can't comment on the movie...I haven't seen it~
I think the repairs have an interesting look. You are very observant, I may have missed that entirely if I was walking by...
Hello Christine, yes ... ha ha, I agree, some nifty repairs there! Probably saved themselves a lot of money! Cheers :D)
I admire all fixers:)I haven't seen Hidden Figures. Thanks for the recommendation.Have a great one.
Sounds like a good day for you girls.
It was actually S who noticed it I am like you Lisa
One of our sons recently saw it and he thoroughly recommended this film too!All the best Jan
I'll have to check out that movie. I always enjoy a good film.
I'm looking forward to that movie!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I heard it was nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars, it very well could win. They haven't said yet
I'd like to see that movie. So much girl power in it. :)
I haven't seen the movie, but I did download 'Inferno' from Amazon - lovely and scary! Hugs, Valerie
They could have done a better job but it looks interesting. It almost looks deliberate.
I think this is neat whether it was intended to repair or be a joke...love it!
I can't comment on the movie...I haven't seen it~
I think the repairs have an interesting look. You are very observant, I may have missed that entirely if I was walking by...
Hello Christine, yes ... ha ha, I agree, some nifty repairs there! Probably saved themselves a lot of money!
Cheers :D)
I admire all fixers:)
I haven't seen Hidden Figures. Thanks for the recommendation.
Have a great one.
Sounds like a good day for you girls.
It was actually S who noticed it I am like you Lisa
One of our sons recently saw it and he thoroughly recommended this film too!
All the best Jan
I'll have to check out that movie. I always enjoy a good film.
I'm looking forward to that movie!
Post a Comment