Welcome to Michael's brand new art co-op 'Scribble Picnic'! The theme is 'Octopus' and here is my contribution done in my art journal in watercolour pencil (8 1/2" x 11").
Oh so pop art fun looking. Great! Again, love your sense of negative space employed so well and th ebright colours really add pop! thank you so much for joining in, Chrsitine!
I want to enter you into the drawing the correct number of times and have you down for this post, but my guess is you have a link back to the blog and probably a aside bar icon of scribble picnic, right? I cant' see anything though there but blank space. Is there a glitch on your blog currently perhaps? Will check back later? Thanks again for joining in this visual picnic. Next theme will be "cabin"!
23 comments:
Love your fun octopus tentacle. Yesterday I saw pull on tentacles for the fingers, what a strange idea, but I suppose it's for carnival! Hugs, Valerie
Lovely drawing Christine - it's really a coincidence that I will eat fried calamaries today for lunch - lol!
Bom dia, o tentáculo do polvo com as cores suaves aplicadas é criativa e bela, teve bom gosto.
AG
So cute!
good idea to draw a tentacle! i find octopus to be quite scary! wouldn't want to run into one of those in the ocean, for sure!
Great idea to draw one tentacle, I had difficulty with them all. Love the depth you have achieved with this.
Oh so pop art fun looking. Great! Again, love your sense of negative space employed so well and th ebright colours really add pop! thank you so much for joining in, Chrsitine!
I want to enter you into the drawing the correct number of times and have you down for this post, but my guess is you have a link back to the blog and probably a aside bar icon of scribble picnic, right? I cant' see anything though there but blank space. Is there a glitch on your blog currently perhaps? Will check back later? Thanks again for joining in this visual picnic. Next theme will be "cabin"!
This is lovely, Christine! I like how you used complimentary colours for the octopus. What fun this challenge is.
I love the yellow and purple. It's such a mysterious picture.
I didn't even think about just drawing one detailed arm but this is good. I like your purple and yellow shades, it's perfect. great take on the theme.
have a lovely day.
oops, linkback to scribble picnic added now thx!
What a fun and beautiful illustration! I have been wanted to do some octopus art, but they're complicated critters. Kudos to you for this piece!
Very nice! I love the way the little suckers get smaller and smaller. Octopus tentacles really are fascinating, aren't they?!
Cassie
www.beetandbaguette.com
nicely done
This looks good, love the colours you've used.
All the best Jan
Very well done, cute colors and simple style!
Hi Christine,
It's good to be back. Loved your take on this - one tentacle. Colours are lovely.
Blessings
Janis
Christine, that's a really cool rendition of a tentacle. Great colors!
Nice! Leaves us imagining whether this is part of a huge guy, or just a cute little dude. (I think I'll opt for cute and little!)
Cute drawing, the colors fit well. Enjoy your day Christine and thanks for stopping by :)
That's fun! We had an octopus theme recently... with our grandie!
So clever of you Christine - it's cute :D)
I love, love, love the purple and yellow.
Post a Comment