Thursday, July 9, 2020

Rain's Thursday Art Date - Fairy Tales


Here is my ACEO piece (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") for Rain's 'Fairy Tales' theme today.  As a child I loved all the fairy tales, they were so magical.  Of course I was partial to happy endings, I still am.

21 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece. I loved fairy tales as a kid and I still do! Hugs, Valerie

Martyna said...

Beautiful picture 😊

Elkes Lebensglück said...

How imaginatively you painted the fairy tale.
The happy ending is always something good even today and I also love fairy tales!
Greetings Elke

Natalia said...

Very pretty, you are so creative!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have definitely created a genuine beauty. Little Red Riding Hood never looked better heading into the forest. Great fairy tale, Christine and beautiful art, too.

A Cuban In London said...

Fantastic. I love it. Thanks.

Greetings from London.

Ananka said...

Awww Christine I love this :-D As an adult, I still love fairy tales too!

Present by M said...

Such a beautiful paint. I like it so much.

New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/2nd-anniversary-of-exclusive-beauty.html

Jenn Jilks said...

Well done!

Gillena Cox said...

Luv your 'lil red riding hood' response to the prompt. Happy you dropped by my blog

Much👸love

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your Little Red Riding Hood; a lovely piece.

All the best Jan

Karen said...

Wonderful art ~ I'm with you, I need happy endings :)

Evi Erlinda said...

Beautiful drawing!
I love fairy tales, too

peppylady (Dora) said...

look little red riding hoods. Now I wonder how many ATC or ACEO you've done.

dellgirl said...

Nice painting, Christine.

Subiektywna said...

Beautiful :)

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I agree that Happy Endings are essential ... how else do we experience hope in our difficult days. Love your painting and know that fairy tale well ... next you must paint the hunter who comes in to save her :) Stay well, Christine ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Hot guys said...

I see that little red riding hood, alright! 💗

It's stunning, seriously! 👍🏻

NatureFootstep said...

that must be Little red riding hood. Walking into the forest. :)

Jennifer Rose said...

perfect card for fairy tales :)

Rain said...

Great minds think alike! ;) Great piece Christine! Red is so innocent, she has no clue what's coming next! :) Nice colour on the hood and cape!!