Saturday, July 18, 2020

COVID funnies


This meme above shows a cow taking the temperature of the worker coming to milk him. It is a sign of the times!





The meme above shows many ways of wearing a mask incorrectly: on your chin, not covering your nose, hanging off one ear, wadded up in your pocket, as a neck warmer, sideways.... Wear a mask, but wear them properly please!



The meme above says 'on average, a panda feeds for approximately 12 hours per day.
This is the same as an adult at home under quarantine, which is why we call it a "Pandemic"

15 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Hahahahahahaha. So cute with the cow. Good for Betsy.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun pieces. The cow is my fave! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Natalia said...

Fun!

Pam said...

Oh my....I wonder who comes up with all this stuff. Keeps us laughing. I saw one yesterday that made a comment about how many people got it wrong five yrs ago when they were asked where they would be in five yrs....haha, I never thought it would be in a world like what we live in now.

Jenn Jilks said...

:-)

Haddock said...

Like that one of the cow with a thermometer.

Wanda said...

Thanks for a laugh this morning. They are all funny, but the cow one made me chuckle out loud. Yes, we are living in a crazy world.

Hilly Nicolay said...

It is funny :)

gigi-hawaii said...

Cute and funny.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Those around my area who don't have a mask...now I know it in there pocket

Chris Lally said...

Love them all! Thanks, Christine:)

sandy said...

ha the panda demic.

Kay said...

I have seen some of those ineffective mask wearers.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Love the panda one.

Ananka said...

These are funny!