Monday, July 20, 2020

Chocolate chickpea flour muffins





I made these chocolate chickpea flour muffins that Natalia posted recently. We really enjoyed them, the chocolate on top really adds to it! I substituted whole wheat flour for the spelt flour.

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

They look good! I'm trying to avoid baking just now, so I don't get tempted too much! Hugs, valerie

Present by M said...

These look so delicious. I would like to try them.

New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/lumene-arctic-hydra-care-rich-oleo-serum_20.html

Martyna said...

these muffins look very delicious! :)

Gemma said...

I have never tried anything with chickpea flour before, but these muffins sound so delicious xo

Christine said...

I’ve noticed it kept me feeling full for longer compared to say a banana muffin

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Rain said...

They look good. I like the idea of reducing wheat flower.

Rain said...

LOL..."flour" not flower...I have gardening on the brain it seems!

Ananka said...

Yeah I saw them on her blog :-D These look tasty :-D

Kathy G said...

They look great.

DeniseinVA said...

They look delicious, I'll have to try that. Thanks Christine :)

Barb said...

Yummy looking for when it's not over 100 degrees

Wanda said...

I do believe, Christine, you have pitched your tent in the kitchen. I certainly enjoy seeing your goodies. Makes me think I better head to the kitchen and see what I can come up with!!

Evi Erlinda said...

They look so yummy!

Busy Bee Suz said...

It sounds bizarre, but looks amazing!