My Life
Beautiful piece, love the colours. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie
Beautiful piece! I like the autumn colour scheme with the brown and green :)Hope that you are having a nice week and have a lovely weekend ahead of you :)Away From Blue
Lovely Happy PPF Kathy
the color is attractive
This is It's lovely. It reminds me of spring.Have a lovely day.
Absolutely gorgeous. Happy PPFmuch Love...
Yes we are at the end of July oh my gosh...your rose leaves are really nice, the colours you chose work so well together!
beautiful piece!!!Happy PPF; HUGS eLKE
Lovely detailing on your rose leaves.Alison x
Beautiful :)
Leaves are a wonderful subject to paint for draw. Love the edges and veins...it really looks like rose leaves. Excellent job.
Very pretty.
Rose petals how beautiful are they.
Love the look of this one with the outlined edges of the leaves! Happy PPF!
It’s great
Very nice. I just haven't been able to settle down and sketch. Maybe next week!
That's wonderful and delicate!
I really like this, and the small size appeals as well. Lovely!
I am loving your small paintings. You pack some wow in each one.
Nice job...PPF
I love this Christine, a symbol of many things is the leaf Happy PPF Tracey xx
This is just lovely!!
Just lovely :)All the best Jan
Such a small and lovely piece! Love it! I think I have that pentel sketch pen, too. Happy PPF!
Looks good Christine :-D
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Beautiful piece, love the colours. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie
Beautiful piece! I like the autumn colour scheme with the brown and green :)
Hope that you are having a nice week and have a lovely weekend ahead of you :)
Away From Blue
Lovely
Happy PPF Kathy
the color is attractive
This is It's lovely. It reminds me of spring.
Have a lovely day.
Absolutely gorgeous. Happy PPF
much Love...
Yes we are at the end of July oh my gosh...your rose leaves are really nice, the colours you chose work so well together!
beautiful piece!!!
Happy PPF; HUGS eLKE
Lovely detailing on your rose leaves.
Alison x
Beautiful :)
Leaves are a wonderful subject to paint for draw. Love the edges and veins...it really looks like rose leaves. Excellent job.
Very pretty.
Rose petals how beautiful are they.
Love the look of this one with the outlined edges of the leaves! Happy PPF!
It’s great
Very nice. I just haven't been able to settle down and sketch. Maybe next week!
That's wonderful and delicate!
I really like this, and the small size appeals as well. Lovely!
I am loving your small paintings. You pack some wow in each one.
Nice job...PPF
I love this Christine, a symbol of many things is the leaf Happy PPF Tracey xx
This is just lovely!!
Just lovely :)
All the best Jan
Such a small and lovely piece! Love it! I think I have that pentel sketch pen, too. Happy PPF!
Looks good Christine :-D
Post a Comment