I found this recipe and decided to make fish in batter for the first time. It was really delicious and disappeared fast. Generally I dislike deep frying and you get a lot of leftover oil.
NICE....I don't general fry my food but then again, I don't cook that much! haha...I don't even eat a lot of fish but if I do, it would have to be fried.
Oh my goodness, Christine. I'm so hungry right now and that looks so good. I love fish, but seldom batter or fry it. That looks so crunchy and good. Have a great Sunday.
14 comments:
It looks most delicious, wish I had some here just now! Hugs, valerie
It look delicious! I very like fish 😊
I like fish any way it is prepared. Yours looks most delicious!
looks yummy..one of my fav
I love fried food especially fish and chips. Not good for me but I do like to indulge now and then.
Looks delicious! Haven't had this in years. Thanks, Christine:)
Looks so good and delicious!
NICE....I don't general fry my food but then again, I don't cook that much! haha...I don't even eat a lot of fish but if I do, it would have to be fried.
Sounds like something my husband would enjoy:) I'll send him over. Heh.
Oh my goodness, Christine. I'm so hungry right now and that looks so good. I love fish, but seldom batter or fry it. That looks so crunchy and good. Have a great Sunday.
wow, looks so good!! the batter is amazing.
delicious, Ilove this!
Thanks ka, materinya sangat bermanfaat sekali buat aku. Aku suka banget ^^ Begini cara Daftar Togel Terpercaya yang harus kamu coba
It does look good and I like to batter things! :-D
Post a Comment