Denthe posted these on her blog recently, I found them so funny.
My dentist finally called to set up my delayed dental cleaning appointment. It will be towards the end of August. I will be required to remove my mask just for the duration of the appointment and I am asked to bring my own pen to sign a consent form. Apparently it will be very safe, they use a machine to clean the air in the room after each appointment and there is plexi glass everywhere.
Son K went for a routine blood test at the blood lab, his first since covid. He said the technicians and receptionists wore both masks and visors although there was no plexi glass. A man dropped his health card on the ground and freaked out, rushing for the hand sanitizer station. Husband M is now encouraged to go get his own blood test done.
We are trying to cope in our new normal.
My dentist finally called to set up my delayed dental cleaning appointment. It will be towards the end of August. I will be required to remove my mask just for the duration of the appointment and I am asked to bring my own pen to sign a consent form. Apparently it will be very safe, they use a machine to clean the air in the room after each appointment and there is plexi glass everywhere.
Son K went for a routine blood test at the blood lab, his first since covid. He said the technicians and receptionists wore both masks and visors although there was no plexi glass. A man dropped his health card on the ground and freaked out, rushing for the hand sanitizer station. Husband M is now encouraged to go get his own blood test done.
We are trying to cope in our new normal.


14 comments:
Had the problems at the store too, but touched the cilantro which was moist and the bag opened right up, and I put my cilantro in the bag. I love the second picture.
Hope everything goes well at the dentist.
I have had several appointments at the dentist, doctor's and hospital in the past week, and all went well. Tomorrow I have ma next appointment at the dentists's. Life must go on. Not yet normal, but as you say, the new normal. Hugs, Valerie
We have to get used to the new normal.
Yes, masks are new normal and second photo is so funny. I like it.
New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/summer-fragrances-2019.html
Getting used to the new Blogger
I bring my own produce bags. :)
I've been to the dentist several times (invisalign) and i've had no issue; they're dressed in a hazmat suit. LOL!
It new normal and I am trying to do my part.
Sounds like the professionals in your area are doing a great job of staying on top of this.
that comic is so funny - so I'm not the only one, lolol. I remember the first time i had to open a plastic baggie ...
I tried the new Blogger for a couple of days, but went back to the old version. Will keep using it until I'm forced to change.
Funny images, thanks for the chuckle. Stay Safe, my friend!
Yes taking a while to get used to the new blogger! Pfft I like the old version!
Good images :-D
New blogger is such a pain!
I had surgery, and everything was well done. The professionals are doing well figuring all this out.
It's not always easy but we all have to get used to the new normal!
All the best Jan
Post a Comment