My Life
Must be healthy too
Mmm, it looks very good! 👏🏻 Bet it's tasty, as well. I wouldn't mind trying it. 😉
This sounds delicious! Hugs, Valerie
It must be delicious :)
Cool bread❤
Yum.
I might try making this.
Christine, you've got to stop doing this. I'm gaining weight just looking at your blog! haha. Love it.
Lol nothing wrong with too much garlic. I love it and the look tasty :-D
They look very tasty!
That looks amazing!
It does look good... perhaps reduce the amount of garlic next time!All the best Jan
Good night, how are you? I am Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and looking for new followers for my blog. And I will follow yours with pleasure. New friends are also welcome, no matter the distance.https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1
looks delicious Christine I love garlic !!
I don't think I would even know how to turn on the oven
Looks good.
Delicious!
I love garlic....just think, you'll not have to worry about vampires for a while. :)
Looks good
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Must be healthy too
Mmm, it looks very good! 👏🏻 Bet it's tasty, as well. I wouldn't mind trying it. 😉
This sounds delicious! Hugs, Valerie
It must be delicious :)
Cool bread❤
Yum.
I might try making this.
Christine, you've got to stop doing this. I'm gaining weight just looking at your blog! haha. Love it.
Lol nothing wrong with too much garlic. I love it and the look tasty :-D
They look very tasty!
That looks amazing!
It does look good... perhaps reduce the amount of garlic next time!
All the best Jan
Good night, how are you? I am Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and looking for new followers for my blog. And I will follow yours with pleasure. New friends are also welcome, no matter the distance.
https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1
looks delicious Christine I love garlic !!
I don't think I would even know how to turn on the oven
Looks good.
Delicious!
I love garlic....just think, you'll not have to worry about vampires for a while. :)
Looks good
Post a Comment