Thursday, November 28, 2019

Rain's Thursday Art Date - Grays and Browns

scan



Photo

my photo

Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art Date! Her theme is 'Grays and Browns'. Here is my piece on cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") in permanent markers outlined with a PITT pen. It is based on a photo I took of some fall leaves the other day, I just changed the colour scheme to grays and browns.  I think the scanned version is quite close to the photo colours here.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our U.S. friends at home or abroad!

19 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the drawing, so beautiful in its simplicity, just lovely. Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

this is a beautiful painted picture, how beautiful you have presented to the topic!
I wish you a nice day,
Elke

Authors with Advice said...

Beautiful photo.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine wow so beautiful,beautiful work my friend xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful painting and photo. ...Most love the second...

Natalia said...

Love it, so pretty ☺

Anonymous said...

That is really nice!

gigihawaii said...

Interesting contrasts.

Chris Lally said...

Nice one! Looks like you're having so much fun with Art Date:)
Have a wonderful day, Christine!

froebelsternchen said...

Gorgeous Christine!

Rain said...

Hi Christine :) I love your art today, the way you did the leaf is awesome! I love how you combined the gray and brown! Now why didn't I think of that lol? ;)

Jenn Jilks said...

Very artsy. I love it!

Evi Erlinda said...

Love the composition of brown on the leaf.

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice Christine …

All the best Jan

baili said...

great job !

you did exactly same ,wonderful :) loved the brown fallen leaf ,perfect mood of fall

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Awesome Christine ... did you scan the actual leaf or was that a drawing. It doesn't matter which because it is beautifully done. You say so much so simply ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh this is beautiful. Well done.

peppylady (Dora) said...

It been a long time since I tried to a house.

Jennifer Rose said...

lots of nice interesting textures :)