My Life
I like making laundry soap.Though I sometimes think about making body soap.It's a fun little thing, soaps. Happy new week and boogie boogie.
Todo se ve estupendo! ๐๐๐ Que tengas una feliz semana! ๐๐งก๐
i like smell of some soaps but now hubby brings mostly the liquid one
Hi Christine oh i love soaps and the two you bought sound lovely,enjoy them my friend xx
Nice idea!! Thank you so much for such information. I’ve been waiting patiently for your next blog.best british schools in sharjah
Good soaps are always a joy! Have a great week, Valerie
i love shhoping;D
I like soap and these two soaps look great.
you bought beautiful soaps and they smell good!I like that too!Greetings Elke
They are a lovely luxury. There is something to aromatherapy!
They sound wonderful...let us know if you like them please.
I love anything of coconut....
I use Ivory for my face, and Irish Spring for my body.
Specialty soaps are great aren't they?
Love coconut soaps:)
I do like soaps Christine. When needed I buy special Lavender or Jasmine scented ones. Those are my two favorites but I am open to others.
I love home made soap. ths weekend I will be going to our local holiday craftshow.Coffee is on
I prefer to use liquid soap, but some bar soaps smell amazing.
I use liquid soap but could definitely get into goat's milk soap as I've read it doesn't dry the skin out.
Yes, I do like soaps. And shower gels/body washes.
I love good quality soaps but no heavy perfumes!
I find these days I use liquid soap.I'm sure you will enjoy using the two soaps in your photograph.All the best Jan
cant use strong smelling soaps, but those look like they would be OK to use :)
Post a Comment
23 comments:
I like making laundry soap.
Though I sometimes think about making body soap.
It's a fun little thing, soaps.
Happy new week and boogie boogie.
Todo se ve estupendo! ๐๐๐ Que tengas una feliz semana! ๐๐งก๐
i like smell of some soaps
but now hubby brings mostly the liquid one
Hi Christine oh i love soaps and the two you bought sound lovely,enjoy them my friend xx
Nice idea!! Thank you so much for such information. I’ve been waiting patiently for your next blog.
best british schools in sharjah
Good soaps are always a joy! Have a great week, Valerie
i love shhoping;D
I like soap and these two soaps look great.
you bought beautiful soaps and they smell good!
I like that too!
Greetings Elke
They are a lovely luxury. There is something to aromatherapy!
They sound wonderful...let us know if you like them please.
I love anything of coconut....
I use Ivory for my face, and Irish Spring for my body.
Specialty soaps are great aren't they?
Love coconut soaps:)
I do like soaps Christine. When needed I buy special Lavender or Jasmine scented ones. Those are my two favorites but I am open to others.
I love home made soap. ths weekend I will be going to our local holiday craftshow.
Coffee is on
I prefer to use liquid soap, but some bar soaps smell amazing.
I use liquid soap but could definitely get into goat's milk soap as I've read it doesn't dry the skin out.
Yes, I do like soaps. And shower gels/body washes.
I love good quality soaps but no heavy perfumes!
I find these days I use liquid soap.
I'm sure you will enjoy using the two soaps in your photograph.
All the best Jan
cant use strong smelling soaps, but those look like they would be OK to use :)
Post a Comment