It was a gorgeous fall day last week when husband M suggested a walk. I had hurt my back a couple of days before when I sat on the toilet on a cold evening if you can believe that. However I did manage to walk that day. We had a late breakfast at Panera Bread. A younger woman who worked there told me she had hurt her back also, except it took her two weeks to recover. I guess it has nothing to do with age (not always anyway).
A quick update to this post:
My back is fine now, it usually takes about a week to recover. Thanks for your kind wishes.
15 comments:
Glad you took a walk in spite of back pain. I find walking always helps. Look after yourself! Valerie
hope, you feel better soon....
Hi Christine I find walking helps my back,hope you feel better soon xx
I hope you're feeling better, Christine! Back pain is not easy.
good that you feel better again and I go for a walk if I have my back!
Cold toilet is nothing for me!
best regards Elke
Nice breakfast with hubby. Glad your back is fine now.
If you can, it's always nice to go for a walk.
Pleased your back is ok now.
All the best Jan
Daisy started working at the Panera close to the house. She likes it.
Glad your back is better. I love Paneras. We've got one coming to town.
Glad you could be out and about, even with some pain. From time to time my dearest's back has gone out....yikes that is real pain. Glad it doesn't happen often, and especially since he's been dealing with other health issues. Glad you are better. Hugs
Last time I visit my youngest we stop in at Panera Bread.
Coffee is on
I'm glad your back is better. Sometimes movment is the best thing for us.
Oh i am sorry for backhurt dear Christine !
hope you feeling better now
how sweet of you to still joining hubby for walk :)
i agree it is just a mishap can happen to anyone any where
glad your back is better....long ago in my 40's i hurt my back the same way and it went out and stayed out to where i couldn't even move an inch without the most excruciating pain...took about two to three weeks of muscle relaxants and pain pills to fix it... not had a major problem since then ..just a sort ot tease that yes...my back is telling me it could do that again if I'm not good. ouch for you - really glad u are better.
I'm glad you're feeling better Christine. Back issues are never fun. It's hard to focus on anything else.
Take care and Happy Weekend.😊
mypoeticpath.wordpress.com
Post a Comment